Monday, March 14, 2011

¡Buen camino!

I had a really long week of classes - my Syntax professor just told us about our semester project on Friday. We have to read 11 books and turn in summaries of each of them. The summary-writing can be done in groups, but we have to read all of the required texts because our final exam will be over them. Needless to say, I've got some reading ahead of me for the rest of the semester. However, my Friday was not lost. Later that day, Bre and I made guacamole, macaroni and cheese, and cookies as a going-away dinner for her roommate, Caterina. It was a really fun night!

The perfect avocado
Cocinera
¡Buen provecho!
 Then on Sunday, Bre's other roommate, Pepa, took us hiking. We went to the same place that I had been before with Alvaro, but we took a different route and I got some more good pictures:

The rest of March is going to fly by, I'm sure. This coming weekend I'm going to Valencia for Las Fallas, and then Jillian will be here on the 23rd. Spring vacations will be here before I know it!

Hope all is well with everyone. Postcards will be coming soon - I just need to track down some stamps. :)

Love to all - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment