Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A nice (lazy) day.

I've spent the better part of today just lounging around. I did go out a few hours ago to run to the market before it closed. I ran into my little neighbor in the lobby of my building and she gave me a hug and a kiss, which just brightened my day.  She's sooo sweet. :) I had plans to buy ingredients to cook dinner with, but I ended up buying a quarter-kilo of cherry tomatoes, oranges, an unripe avocado, and pears. Not sure what I'm gonna make with all of that, so I'll probably have to go out again later when I get hungry.

I know I should get started on reading some articles for class next week, but watching Harry Potter in Spanish just sounds wayyyy better. Can you blame me?

I'll get posts up soon for Holy Week. Oh, and I guess I need to finish the Barcelona post. Damn, I need to get busy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment